Friday, November 13, 2009

Verbal conversations ain't my thing. Ew.

So yeah, went to PH on wednesday.
A last minute decision. I couldn't stand being at home or slacking near Jurong areas.
Met Pat, Derek & Junhu and their friends. Been so long since I saw em.
Considered a gathering before I go for National Service :<

So life has been boring. Dramas, dota, xbox360.
And I've been sleeping lesser and lesser everyday.

I feel so shitty now. You or you?
For a moment I thought about letting go but it's like impossible.
I've been cheating myself.
That's part of the reason why I go clubs to drink & be a bastard.
And why I looked down on myself.
It's hard being a happy go lucky boy. But anyway, who cares about it? :P
Bcuz I kept dwelling on the same issue,
that leads to no purpose, no directions, no aim and no meaning in my life.
I'm such a failure ._.

Even my mom says I'm not so cheerful as before. But I prefer to be like this. :)

Anw, if I'm serious about saying no to one thing, please don't ask me why.
I hate to explain things. If you continue to bother me, you'll get block instantly. ^^
Same goes to voice clips. Don't blame me if you guys get block. Applies to everyone ^^
Bcuz I hate people disturbing me when I'm busy doing things/sleeping.
I had enough of it.