Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Bday Pin Heng!
Still miss your house a lot cuz that's the only place we can shout and nobody is gonna complain^^
When is the next time we guys gonna have a BBQ gathering? Shall see.

Everyday with 3-5hours of sleep is like draining my lifespan away -.-
Either the weather's too hot, or my family's making too much noise.
I think I'll off my phone later on in the night so that I can really sleep peacefully.
Phone calls just sucks.

My mom thinks I'm crazy. I ate 2 nasi lemak and 4 slices of bread. Is that crazy?
She says I'm thin and I should eat more. I did that and she said I'm crazy.

One feeling that I never had, a lil of random and cranky.
Alright, I suddenly miss a few places. JSS, JEC, Science Centre and Nan Da(Idk what's that place in English and that's where I broke my hand.)

Time for bed. Check out.