Virgin trip to Great World City! I live in the mountains. Meet Chai and his friends.
Walked around with them. They went to eat while I explored the whole area myself.
Cabbed to town to check out Gucci stuffs. But sadly, it closed when I reached there.
Went to find Jon Ng and Gary. Over to Lucky Plaza arcade next.
Yea yea, saw my cousin and his girlfriend. Jon Ng and Gary went over to Clementi.
Stayed with my cousin and his friends. Dinner. Lots of chit chats going on.
Cabbed over to Boat Quay to find Guishan, Wisely, Wei Chao, Pin Heng, Kam, Mao and Kennard.
Cabbed home at 1am+ It's the first time I went home so early when I'm at BQ.
Still deciding whether I should go at 8.30am. Not in the mood for anything. Read something that I don't wanna see. -'- I should stop my blog hopping shits like seriously.
I've tried my very best. Wouldn't try it without my friends encouraging me.
Gave myself too much hope. Just a nod and I'll go bonkers.
Don't think I would be able to look forward. I'll ace those whom I'm not happy with now.
I don't give a damn fuck to other people. Not all, but some.
You think for them in the past, but they fuck you in the asshole now. Curse your 18 generations, nabeh.
I feel like cooping myself in the room for months AGAIN.
If miracles would happen to me like what those movies show, how great would that be.
Reality reality reality, fuck it.
I thought I would only drop my tears in funeral, but sadly, no.


