skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
//
http://helpmethinkoflink.blogspot.com
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Goal in life. To be lazy.
I guess I should just leave it dead since nobody is viewing it anw.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Profile
Lim Xuan!
Don't judge a book by its cover
Trying to enjoy everything in my life :>
Tagboard
View shoutbox
Links
Amelia
Bao Zhen
Berney
Bi Liang
Boon Min
Boris
Chai
Chermaine
Daniel
David
Eugene
Farhan
Gary
Guanting
Gui Shan
Hui Min
Jazreel
Jeff
Jennifer
Jerron
Jonathan
Kian Yong
LLK
Mable
Meng Poh
Michelle
MingMin
OIII
Pat
Pin Heng
Rollin
Sera
Shumin
Vincent
Wee Boon
Wei Chao
Wei Yang
Wisely
Zhang Teng
Song
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(94)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(9)
No matter how much I treasure the friendship, peop...
ME with Wei Chao, Kam and Chermaine on Monday.(?)W...
Control the temptation of going to club. Must R-E-...
Where's two face? They're around you, just that th...
Got whack for no reason when I went home after the...
Goal in life. To be lazy.I guess I should just lea...
Went to Martin on Sunday. Train to Raffles with Bo...
Won't elaborate on what I did these past few weeks...
Update again when I wake up.Hope I don't get sue f...
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)